The Sound Satisfaction Guarantee
- The Sound Satisfaction guarantee ensures that we have done everything possible for you to be satisfied with your AUSOUNDS purchase.
- You may request a refund for any reason during the first 90 days following your purchase, no questions asked.
- Well perhaps one question, what didn’t you like?? We want to make sure that we take your feedback to help develop AUSOUNDS products in the future this information is invaluable to us.
- You must contact us by email at email@example.com to request your return.
- Please provide confirmation of your purchase in your returns email
- We will issue a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label.
- You will be refunded once your return is received.
What is Covered
This warranty applies to direct purchases on iamaudio.co.uk. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
How Long Coverage Lasts
This warranty runs for two years from the date your product is purchased. Warranties are non-transferable. Warranty claims will require proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external sources, alterations, repair, or commercial use. Repaired or replaced items will not extend any warranty term.
What We Will Do
If the instructions below are followed, we will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible, we will replace your product with a new identical item. If a direct replacement is not available, we will replace the item with one of similar value or refund the full purchase price of your product.
If you wish to return or have an issue with any of our products still within their warranty period, please contact us. Please ensure you have original proof of purchase and the date you purchased the goods to hand. Carefully repack the unit and notify us on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions including a reference number which should be used for all correspondence.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and this limited warranty does not affect those rights.